Neighbuddy Limited ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy and any other documents referred to on it sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Neighbuddy Limited of 11 Laura Place, Bath, BA2 4BL.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in a form to 'Get quotes' from storage providers. This includes your contact information that you have provided; your name, email address, phone number and information about your storage requirements.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.storenextdoor.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site and creating your personal profile, subscribing to our service, posting material such as photographs and rental space descriptions or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- For subscribers to our premium advertising service you will need to supply your bank details for payment or direct debit services. This information is provided direct to “Go Cardless” and is stored subject to their policy. You can access their policy at https://gocardless.com/privacy. We will not store any of your payment information.
- If you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence which may be used, amongst other things, for future training, to ensure we always provide the best possible service to you.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Where we store your personal data
Personal Profile, Passwords and Login Details
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or our trusted third parties, which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our site and the Storenextdoor service.
Where you have requested prices or quotes for storage products and related services that are show on our site through our online forms we may;
- Contact you with information by email or phone;
- contact you to verify your details and to clarify your requirements;
- pass on the details of your requirements to suppliers of the products or services who will then contact you directly.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by ensuring that certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data are unchecked. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at 11 Laura Place, Bath, BA2 4BL, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or accessing the link at the bottom of any of our email newsletter communications to unsubscribe.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access any information we hold about you. All you need to do is contact us in writing, enclosing payment for £10.00 at:
Neighbuddy Ltd, 11 Laura Place, Bath. BA2 4BL; or email@example.com.
Please note that payments are sent at your own risk. We will not accept any liability for payments that are lost or damaged in transit.