Like in any relationship, trust and respect are the key ingredients to a good Storenextdoor partnership. We do as much as we can to ensure the relationship and contract go smoothly but there are a few things that we advise you to do as well.
To protect you, your stuff and your home:
- All private (non-trade) contracts are covered by personal liability and contents insurance
- All transactions are done via the site so no cash payments are involved
- Your contracts are backed by our legal terms and conditions
- All your messages and communication can be done securely via our website
- We hold a record of your contracts and storage history for future reference
- We provide clear, downloadable guidelines on how to store safely
First impressions are really important. Take a good look at the other member’s profile and make sure yours is friendly and accurate also. The introduction section (and links to Facebook etc) are all there to help you build up an idea of the type of member you will be linking with.
The verifications when you sign up mean that we have checked that a member's phone number and email are all genuine.